Law does not mandate buying home insurance, but your mortgage provider usually requires you to have it. Your home is one of your biggest assets so it is financially prudent to protect it.
A basic home insurance policy in Georgia will cover the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
You can also purchase supplemental homeowner’s insurance such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Every home and homeowner are unique – so should their home insurance coverage and rates be. I can help you find the Georgia home insurance policy that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, fair pricing and quality service.
As an independent Georgia insurance agent working for you, my job is first to help you determine the best coverage for your needs. Then I shop and compare multiple insurance carriers throughout the nation to help you secure the best possible policy at the most competitive rates.
Let me provide you with an instant home insurance quote, free of any obligation. Also, please feel free to contact me for answers to any of your specific questions.