Besides your home and auto, there may be some other valuable personal assets you possess that are worth protecting. Personal insurance policies that allow you to protect these assets include;
- Renters Insurance: It covers the value of items you own—like clothing, electronics and furniture—plus protects you from personal liability.
- Personal Articles Insurance: It protects you from losing the value of important possessions—such as antiques, art, furs, jewelry, rare wines, plus other irreplaceable or collectible items—in the event they are lost, stolen or otherwise harmed.
- Special Vehicle Insurance: It covers boats, yachts, motorcycles, RVs etc. It allows you to enjoy your recreational vehicle with peace of mind by protecting you, your passengers and your property.
- Condo Insurance: It covers personal property loss and protects against personal liability based on what the basic policy delivers plus any optional protection you choose.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance: It protects you from financial loss in the event you are held liable for damages—like costly medical bills—that exceed the limits on your automobile, homeowner’s, boat or other insurance policies.
As an independent Georgia insurance agent working for you, besides helping you find insurance policies for your home and auto, I can also help you find the best Georgia insurance policies for the above insurance at the most competitive rates.
Please feel free to contact me for answers to any of your specific questions.