Specialties: Life, Health, Disability, and Long-Term-Care Insurance
Experience: 30+ Yrs.
Memberships: NAIFA Phone: 404-419-6161 Ext # 3
I help my clients find the needed insurance coverage with the best insurance company at the most competitive rates.
As an independent insurance agent, I am not tied to any one insurance company. Instead, I work with a number of different top-rated insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. I work for you and not for any specific insurance company, so I have greater freedom to find you the best coverage for your needs at the most competitive price.
Why use an independent insurance agent like me for your insurance needs?
Rates comparison among dozens of highly rated insurers
- Wide array of insurance products and coverages, rarely offered by any single insurer
- Face-to-face communication to answer your questions and determine your needs
- Unbiased recommendations of insurance product(s) and coverages best suited for your needs
- Experience and expertise in demystifying and securing needed coverages
- No worries doing any paperwork – we do it all!
- Quick, courteous and supportive clients service
- Personalized claims service
I have been helping individuals and businesses find optimal solutions for all their insurance needs, from personal to business to life and health, for over 30 years. I have a bachelor’s degree in marketing. I hold Georgia Life & Health Insurance License and I am a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA).
I live with my family in Duluth, GA. I am a member of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce and the Duluth Business Association. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, exercising, cheering on the Falcons and UGA Bulldogs, and volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America.
Please call me if you need to protect new assets or simply want advice about a current policy and I would be happy to help without any obligation.